Monday, January 3, 2011

Lancome DÉFINICILS - High Definition Mascara

Photo Credit: Sephora.com

This mascara is well worth the money and then some. It has become my new favorite go-to mascara [sorry, YSL your still my second favorite]. The mascara makes your lashes appear longer, darker and more voluminous then many other mascaras. Compared to other mascaras, it doesn’t smudge or leaves me with raccoon eyes. The brush is decent size and very easy to use. Even though, this was still quite pricey compared to my usual mascara, I do not regret buying it at all. 

P.S. I applied my makeup in a rush, so the mascara looks a bit clumpy.

Bare lashes without mascara
Lashes with mascara

Bare lashes without mascara
Makeup with mascara


Displayed at angle to show the length of my lash

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment