Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Burt’s Bees – Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub


Photo Credit - Burt's Bees


Since spring is around the corner, I need to whip my ashy skin into shape [I wish there was something for the muffin top].  One of my favorite ways to exfoliate is using a sugar scrub. This sweet scented body sugar is packed with almonds and aloe leaf juice. The finely grated almonds and sugar crystals work in harmony to slug away dead skin. Although, the scent is honey and shea, I found the honey scent to be more dominating.  I started using this body sugar mostly because it was on sale and cheap. It did a decent job though. It left my skin smooth and soft.  I think it would leave my skin softer, if the sugar scrub wasn’t mostly composed of sugar, halfway through using the scrub the sugar became dry. It became a pain to rub the dry mixture in.

No comments:

Post a Comment