Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes





I usually keep a container of facial wipes everywhere. You can use them in so many different ways from refreshing your skin to removing makeup. I usually use facial wipes when I am too lazy to use my Clarisonic brush before bed [ which is a happening a lot more lately ] .  I have used many different brands and types of facial wipes and this one is one of my favorites. It is gentle, chemical and fragrance free and vitamin b5 enriched. When I first open the packet, the fresh scent of the wipes floated into the air. The wipes themselves felt a bit dry and I was a bit concerned I would have to use two wipes for my face. Boy, was I wrong! One wipe cleaned and moisturized my entire face and it was still damp enough for me to use on my neck and chest. It also managed to remove my waterproof mascara with one swipe.  It left my skin feeling soft and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment