Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Karuna Hydrating Treatment Mask

Photo Source - Dermstore


Karuna’s Hydrating Treatment mask claim to restore and retain hydration. The mask is packed with natto, Chinese licorice, chamomile, vitamin B, aloe vera, peptides, antioxidants and other plant extracts.  The mask is made with biodegradable wood pulp fiber which holds more moisture than other masks which are made of synthetic ingredients. The mask made my skin soft, hydrated and smooth. My skin did look dewy but my face felt a bit tight afterwards.  Each box comes with four masks for $28. They are a lot cheaper than a lot of other masks and they do a great job. Overall, I would probably purchase these again. I love using this every Sunday as a great way to unwind and get ready for work on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment