Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pure Madness Smoky Almond Chocolate







 Peel back the foil and unravel the madness or better yet  watch sweet happiness unfold. The creamy chocolate that just melts in your mouth. The little bits of slivered almonds with hints of hickory smoked surrounded by silky chocolate is the perfect harmony of sweet and salty. It makes the perfect treat when watching movie during a rainy day. Then again it is chocolate and that’s perfect any time! Unless of course you are diabetic or allergic, then can I have your share?



*Disclaimer - I received a sample of this product and a media kit to give my honest feedback. This had no impact on my review. Any squeals  of joy or pains of agony that I had gotten from using this product are my own. Receiving this sample had no impact on my review of this product and these views are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment