Monday, June 17, 2013

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster - Pouty

 
Photo Credit - Sephora

This creamy lip tint goes on smoothly. I love the soft berry color with a bit of shimmer is perfect for everyday wear or with a bit of gloss on top for the night. When the soft wash of color wore off, it left behind a shimmery tint. The lip tint made my lips soft and I love that there is peppermint added to the tint. It is a nice treat for soft lips with nice wash color and fresh breath. I really love these lip tints that I went out to buy 7 more. I can’t wait to try them. My only qualm is I always end up getting some of the color on my teeth without fail. So I try to limit my smiling and do my “mysterious face” instead. Although, it is a bit pricey for what it is, so if you can find it on sale -- get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment