Tuesday, July 30, 2013

LaLicious Brown Sugar & Vanilla Sugar Souffle Moisturizing Body Scrub



Some things go better in pairs – hot chocolate and whipped cream, peanut butter and jelly, cheese and crackers…I am so hungry now! What was I talking about again? During the winter/fall seasons, I notice my skin feeling scaly and rough. I have tried their “Sugar Kiss” body scrub and was impressed with the quality. I wanted to try the other scents in their body scrub line. This scent didn’t disappoint. It has a sweet alluring scent while applying and which lingers after washing off the sugar scrub. The pure cane sugar crystals body scrub is packed with coconut oil, sweet almond and vitamin E oils that help moisturize, smooth and condition your skin. This is a nice guilt free way to treat yourself during the holidays or any time really.

No comments:

Post a Comment