Monday, September 9, 2013

Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm


Photo Credit - Burt's Bees


Pomegranates has always been one of my favorite fruits to indulge in. Whether it was enjoy it as a late afternoon snack,  imbibe as martini or mixed in with my favorite skin care products. I already been a fan of Burt Bee’s and I thought I should take the dive and buy it. The lip balm is packed with nourishing pomegranate oil. It promises to replenish and revitalize your lips. The scent did smell a bit like pomegranates,  but I wasn’t overly fond of it. It leaves a slight pinkish tint but it isn’t very noticeable. The lip balm goes on smoothly and does soften my lips but it doesn’t last very long. I notice I reach for some every hour or so.  Overall, it is a mediocre lip balm but I would buy it again if it was on sale only because I love pommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment