Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Etre Belle Beauty System Collagen and Aloe Vera Hydro Mask


 
Photo Source - Etre Belle

What is the best part of travelling to Europe on your Birthday? Spending as much as you like because it is _your_birthday, friends, family, food, the scenery, new experiences, culture...okay...and shopping! :) I came across this when shopping one day and I thought I should give it a try. After all, I love facial masks and well, it seems like it something special to Europe. I was a bit hesitant to purchase the mask because it was 30 Euros  which was around $43 and that was not including how much it cost me to exchange my USD to Euros. I figured I might as well, since I was on vacation and my face was getting a bit dry and tired looking. Plus I figured it was a lot cheaper than getting a facial and I do need to look my best for all the cute guys, hey you never know, my life might become a cutesy rom com!  I like how the kit came with 10 masks and 1 bottle of serum to apply during the evening. In all honesty, I lost the serum because I was saving  it to use after the mask and I am a bit annoyed  over losing it. But getting 10 masks for around $40 still brings it down to $4 a mask. I love how smooth, soft and radiant my skin felt after using the mask. My face was literally drenched with serum from the mask. I had a bunch of serum left from the mask that I eventually rubbed on the back of my hands. After removing the mask, I followed up with a moisturizer and my face felt like it was glowing.






No comments:

Post a Comment