New Smokey Eye Trends
- Graphic Green - you don’t need to be an artist to master the precise, squared shape. Use pencil liner to create the box (keep cotton swab handy for wobbly-line cleanup), then fill it in with shadow. Blend away harsh edges with your finger.
- Cobalt Cat eyes - put pigments on lockdown by layering powder shadow over a matching cream in this feline shape. Then rim inner lids with midnight blue pencil - kep to keeping the look edgy, not playful.
- Red in reverse - instead of dark lash line that gets lighter at the crease., rock the ombre version. Sweep a deep burgundy hue directly in your crease, then blend a light-reflecting magenta downward toward the lash line.
There’s a right way to pour a beer
- Pour the beer slowly down the side of a tilted glass until its about three quarters of the way full. If you pour quickly, you get too much foam.
- Straighten up the glass, and pour the beer straight down the middle. You should have about an inch of head at the top.