Friday, January 22, 2016

Clarisea Sea Salt Solution Face Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant










The all natural exfoliant is packed with naturally detoxifying ingredients like activated bamboo charcoal powder, almond flour, Pacific ocean & Himalayan pink sea salt. The dry exfoliant can used by itself with water made into a paste or can be used with any other cleanser. I have tried both methods and before using the exfoliant with another cleanser.  Although, without fail I always end up with a bit of charcoal in my mouth. When using with water, I always add too much and the end product becomes too watery. I love using it with the DHC cleansing oil because when I add a little to it; it foams!! (As you can tell, it doesn’t take much to make me ecstatic). After washing out the exfoliant my skin feels smooth, softer and brighter. I would definitely purchase this again if  I can just figure out a way not to get it into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment