Friday, April 12, 2024

April 2024 Empties!

 

I am finally back with an empty post! I have been taking a break on posting but hopefully I can get some time and start posting more consistently.  I think I have been making a bit of progress with some of my stuff but that would be lying to you! I am definitely buying more than I am using.

I bought the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum to help with the dark spots from acne and also from blackhead extractions. Unfortunately, this serum did almost nothing. It made my skin tacky and tight instead. I didn't notice a difference when using.

I love Welly bravery badges (their branded bandaids). So, I was excited to learn that they were making lotions and vitamins too! I tried their daily hydration cream and was disappointed. Like the Mad Hippie, this just sat on my skin and left it tacky. I usually put lotion on before bed and this just made all the sheets and clothes stick to me.

I have been trying to paint my nails more often and some days, it works well. Other days, I am just so tired on how long it takes to remove the polishes off. However, I was pleasantly surprised by Pronto non acetone nail polish remover. It removed most of the polishes so easily without much effort on my part. I was surprised that it didn't have a drop of acetone in it!

Lastly, I tried the new Keys Soulcare Harmony Mask and I liked it. I could have done with the natural herbal scent but I notice a difference when using it. My skin looked more radiant and smoother. I am open to trying the other products from her line!

Have you tried anything new this month that you loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment