Monday, July 1, 2024

July 2024 Empties!

 


I can't believe it is already July! I was trying to make an effort to post my empties more often but the months just got past me. It's okay because I eventually got around to doing it! There were a few things I finished I loved this month and a few that I was expecting more from. 

I love Hempz. Their products smell so good. I got their Limited Edition Yuzu and Starfruit Body Cream and I get so many compliments when I wear it. People ask me what perfume I am using and I am always confused since I wasn't wearing any. It took me a bit to realize they were referring to this body cream. I am going to keep an eye out for any other future limited edition launches.

I tried the Youn Beauty Retinol Moisturizer. I didn't realize it was by that famous IG doctor. I like his internet personality but I am on the fence about his product.The moisturizer was creamy and I liked that it didn't irritate my skin but I didn't really notice a difference.  I would be open to trying more of their products if it was on sale. I also felt the same about the  Farm RX Bakuchiol Cream. There wasn't anything wrong with it either but I didn't get any noticeable results. 

If you are looking for heavily and heavenly scented hand creams, I would recommend these two hand creams. Rebrown Shea Butter Woody Hand  Cream and Espace Mirage Reget Bombshell Solid Perfume. The first one had a nice subdue woodsy floral while the second one had a fresh bouquet scent. Both had a pleasant scent and I received so many comments  and compliments when I was wearing them. They are both Korean brands and are a bit  on expensive side for a hand cream but I would recommend because they smell nice and are very hydrating.

What are some things you finished this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment