Wednesday, September 25, 2024

September 2024 Empties!

 

 



 

Ah, we are approaching my favorite season of the year! Although, it feels that once the hot days of summer is gone, the rest of the year goes by so quickly. I managed to finish a few products over the last few months and days. However, definitely not as much as I got during sales. But I am trying!

The Nolahour vegan watery moisturizer was a nice lightweight moisturizer. It was great for the hot days when I didn't want anything to heavy on my skin. It wasn't tacky or left any residue. I like that I could layer it with other products or use a lot of products on my skin when using the moisturizer and it didn't pill.

I am on the fence with Truly unicorn fruit whipped body butter. It smells amazing but I had to use a lot on my dry skin. I used a small dab and it felt like it didn't do anything. But then when I used a lot and melted it between my palms before applying to my skin, I felt like I was so greasy and sticky. I would wait a few minutes before climbing into bed but I was still very sticky.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Proudly ultra rich body butter.  It's a product geared towards babies and with melanated skin but anyone can use it. It was also created by Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union. The body butter had a soft sweet vanilla scent. It was creamy but absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin tacky or sticky. I loved how soft my skin felt. It was a great body butter.

The Benton propolis soothing gel had a weird smell. Didn't smell like aloe but it was very refreshing. It helped soothe sun parched skin and itchy and dry skin. It didn't leave skin feeling tacky or sticky. Although, the effect didn't last as long and I would have to reapply often.

Lastly, the Kinder Puppets Baby Cream, was a huge disappointment. I love the eco friendly container and it has refillable option. It didn't have any scent. I had two problems wiht this product. I couldn't get the last bits out and after I took the photo, I went at it with a knife to cut out the excess in the bottom. And the cream made my skin so tacky, that I avoided it on nights when I used a blanket or when it was already hot and sticky.

Did you use anything new this month that you liked?

No comments:

Post a Comment