Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Milk Made Smoothing Hand & Cuticle Buffer by Cake Beauty®

Photo Credit: Sephora.com
 My job takes a serious toll on my cuticles and nails. It leaves my cuticles all raggedy looking. I actually got a sample of the buffer, when I bought some lip gloss from Cake Beauty.  The buffer left my hand feeling so soft. My cuticles needed some tender love and care and after using this, all I can say is, "WOW!". My cuticles looked totally renewed and my skin felt so soft. Using this sugar based buffer is very easy, just rub on your hands and cuticles [pay very close attention to cuticles] and then wash off with warm water. I usually apply some cream afterwards to retain the moisture in my hands.  I have tried tons of hand buffers/scrubs, but this one is far better than any other. Just like the company says, "instant spa-like results after just one use!" 

Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment