Monday, November 26, 2012

BBW Winter Candy Apple Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion



When I first came across this lotion I was intoxicated by the sweet allure of it. After I bought this I couldn’t wait to try it out. I instantly became disheartened when I noticed that it was an antibacterial lotion with Triclosan. As I am a germ freak, I carry and have tried tons of hand sanitizers.  Most of them dry out my hand or leave my hands sticky.  I assumed that this lotion would either leave my hand sticky or dry it out because of the triclosan.  But this lotion did not disappoint. It left my hand soft, sweetly scented and clean from germs [or so I assume and will continue to believe]. The lotion is enriched with vitamin B and E and wheat germ oil which gave its moisturizing properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment