Thursday, May 16, 2013

Goodies Co. April “Spring” - Taster Box 5


This month’s goodies seem a bit bland [ a lot of granola ] compared to last month. I noticed, they didn’t include a card that lists all the goodies that came in the box. I got mostly granola bars :( I did however get a $50 to Naked Wine. I seen other subscription boxes include it as well. The website was soo annoying and frustrating. They cancelled my order  twice, charge me for it and I am yet to get email an order confirmation or a tracking number [update - I sent an email and someone said they would look into it! yay!].  UGH. Well, on to the goodies.

*Updated - My ordered finally got shipped and I received it, but I was still annoyed about the whole cancelling my order*



Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt - Upon opening the bag the scent of sweet potato flooded the air. The light and crunchy chip tastes like sweet potato in the beginning and then towards then end I taste the multigrain flavor with a bit of salt. It reminds me of Sun  Chips with similar  taste and texture. Overall, it was pretty tasty for a “healthy” snack.


Frontier Macadamia Pineapple Coconut -  I wasn’t expecting this to be crunchy [I just realized they wrote “crunchy” on the label...shows how much I read ] but it was. It was really delicious and not overly sweet. I am sad that there was only 4 pieces. I like how you can taste the flavors but they were not overpowering or competing with each other.



Truebar Bakery on Main -  This was tasty. I didn’t expect it to taste as sweet. It could be of all the  the added fruit. It was also a bit sticky. Personally, I would not go out of my way to eat it again.


Celsius Sparkling Orange - I am not really a fan of energy drinks. But since I had this I thought I might as well. I like that it was only 10 calories and packed with vitamins and nutrients. The only downside it tasted horrible. I drank two sips and threw away the rest. It wasn’t even worth the extra 9 calories to drink it.




Zone Perfect - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough  - It was tasty and surprising not overly sweet. Although, I did notice a slight weird after taste. I like it but not enough to go out of my way to get it again.

 



Angie’s Sweet and Salty Popcorn - I love these! They were a bit sweet and salty at the same time. It wasn’t overly sweet or salt but a perfect combination. I will definitely buy these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment