Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sephora Collection Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil - Fuchsia Fever



This creamy lip pencil goes on smoothly and lasts. It leaves my lip feeling soft and moisturized. I love the hot pink color and it is packed with glitter. Although, I might say it might have more glitter than some people might like but I like looking like a disco ball. I would recommend making sure to exfoliate your lips and apply a bit of lip balm before using this lip pencil so the glitter doesn’t stick to any flakes [trust me it is not pretty]. I also like when the color fades away there is a slight stain and glitter left over and it looks great when you apply a little clear lip gloss over it. 

**I lost the photos with my swatches but I think I have a little nub of this left to re-swatch it...just have to find it!**

I finally did  get to retake the photos, but I am not going to lie -- it felt a bit weird to take close up of my lips.

I was trying to get a better shot but it looks like I am just making out with the camera






No comments:

Post a Comment