Saturday, August 17, 2013

Julep Nail Polish - Lucy







Two Coats



This was one coat





Three coats, to give a better picture how it looks

I love this sophisticated dark burgundy creme color. Unlike Meryl, Lucy doesn't take forever to try. I was actually able to apply the first coat and having it dried before applying the second. The color also didn't chip as fast. I got almost 3 days before I noticed a flake and that was without a top coat. But I  noticed the second time using it, I only managed to get two days without chips. I would recommend using at least two coats as the product does streak a bit and a bit runny [as you can tell from my photos] so don't forget to rub off the excess on the bottle top. But with three coats, the color and coverage was even and beautiful.

2 comments: