Sunday, August 11, 2013

L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss - 4RR Vibrant Dark Auburn












My hair before







How my hair looks after when hit with light.





The non-ammonia formula offers temporary hair color that washes out in 28 washes. Typically, when I use hair dye there a strong scent also my head sometimes burn. While, when I did wash out my hair and the chemical scent still strongly lingered -- I can safely say my head didn't burn when I applied the hair dye. The hair dye was easy to use, as the kit only came with the developer, colorant, gloves and hair mask, like most hair dye kits. The only thing I didn't like apart from the strong scent; it left on my hair but even after the first 8 washes, when I washed my hair, the hair dye was changing the water. It's not a big deal but not when you don't know and you are using a white towel. While, I know is temporary hair color, I didn't think it would last that long. Overall, I love the color and that it's not to harsh on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment