Thursday, December 26, 2013

Philip B Katira Hair Masque


Photo Credit - Dermstore
The Philip B hair mask is packed with l-amino acid complex and Persian katira extract. The lightweight paraben free formula promises to leave your hair soft, silky, and shiny. The formula has Jello consistency and it was really hard to work into my hair and most of the product fell in clumps in the tub.  The first time I used the hair masque, my hair became really sticky, dull looking and unmanageable.  The second time I used the mask my hair felt soft, bouncy, and body. I had mixed in some of my regular conditioner to make the masque’s consistency a bit smoother and used a shower cap to keep the treatment in place. I am guessing I just got a bad batch or bottle. I did read somewhere  that with gel masque to coat wet or dry hair from roots to ends, leave on until it hardens, then rinse out.  I guess I will try the next time, if I decided to buy this mask again.

No comments:

Post a Comment