Fake a Vacation Glow-
1. Brighten your eyes - lots of R&R means less puff. To fake it, fill a sink with cold water, 15 ice cubes and ⅓ cup witch hazel. Dunk your bare face five times, keeping eyes closed. It helps instantly firm under-eye skin.
2. Bronze up - a real tan has a red undertone, so choose a bronzer with a coppery tint. Blend it up to temples with a fluffy brush and dust a bit on eyelids.
3. Get flushed - nightly, massage a serum that contains stimulating ginseng or peppermint into bare skin. Both ingredients boost blood flow for a healthy, rest-looking face.
4. Go tanning - apply a tinted gradual self-tanner for body, then do an extra coat following contours of muscles to define. Layering the color makes your faux not look it.
5. Smooth your skin - mimic sand’s exfoliating effect by running a pad with glycolic acid over rough spots post - shower.