Two ways to try the Crop Top Trend
1. Worn just on it’s own - the key to going bare? Limiting your exposure. Show just a few inches of skin by pairing a shorter top with a high-waisted pencil skirt or a longer crop top with a pair of mid-rise jeans. And play with a scale: a boxy top works perfectly with slim trousers; a sleeker cut tempers a voluminous skirt.
2. As a layering piece - give yourself a brand new silhouette by wearing a crop top over a longer shirt. Make sure the piece you layer it over isn’t bulky - think thin knits and slims button-ups - and the possibilities are pretty much endless.
Looking good in a Selfie-
1. Clear your background - if there’s too much behind you, the picture looks cluttered
2. Lips are important
3. Hold the camera horizontally, and tilt it downward 45 degrees
4. Find your good side - most people look better with their face slightly to the side
5. Position so light shines toward you
6. Hold your arms away from your body - you always want your arms down and away from your body - they’ll look much slimmer
7. Use multiple apps
8. Frizz and flyaways don’t work
9. But the bigger your hair, the better10. Take more shots than you think you need