New Pants Styles to Try-
“The Track Pants - Paired with minimalist pieces, this sporty, slim cut is polished enough to wear to dinner.
The Cropped Wide - Leg Trouser - Fashion forward and surprisingly flattering, this ‘40s inspired style creates a sexy hourglass shape.
The Slouchy Leather - Give your boyfriend jeans a rest and wear this equally laid-back but way more luxe pair.
The Graphic Print Trouser - An eye-popping motif takes this work-ready cut from basic to quirky chic.”
New Golden Powders to Try -
Nars Puerto Vallarta Multiple
MAC Cosmetics Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden
Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Nude Beach
DiorSkin Nude Tan Paradise Duo Blush in Coral Glow
Guerlian Meteorites Pearls
Yves Saint Laurent Terre Sharienne in N. 30 in Terre Tan
Elizabeth Arden New York in Bloom Radiant Bronzing Powder
Multi-Tasking Skin Cream
SK II Essential Power Cream
Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reserving Line/Wrinkle Creme
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Shimmery Body Oils
Clarins Splendours Shimmer Body Oil
Guerlian Terracotta James de Gazelle
Caudalie Dive Legs Tinted Body Lotion
Nuxe Hulle Prodiguese
Summer Florals Perfumes -
Lanvin ME Eau de Parfum
Crabtree and Evenlyn Somerset Meadow de Toilette
Prada Candy L’Eau
Anna Siu La Vie de Boheme
Joie Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum
Taylor by Taylor Swift Eau de Parfum
Mastering Brows -
“1. Don’t tweeze more than once every three to four weeks. This keeps brows from looking too thin.
2. Draw an invisible line straight from the outer corner of your nose. Your brow should start here and end along a line from the corner of your nose to the outer corner of your eye. The highest part of your arch should line up just outside your pupil.
3. Shower first to open your pores, soften your skin and make tweezing easier. After use aloe gel to prevent redness and bumps.
4. Pull hairs in the direction of growth one by one working in natural light.
5. Use a regular not magnifying mirror, otherwise you can end up with a hole. If you can’t see the hair in a regular mirror, neither can anyone else.
6. Don’t make the ends too thin, and feather them outward - this gives the eyes a bit of a lift.
7. Overcutting brows can be as detrimental as over-tweezing. Brush brows straight up and trim hairs one at a time.
8. It is a myth that you should never tweeze from the top. The truth is most people need to take a little off the top in order to get the perfect shape.
9. If you chair your hair color, change your brows to match. Darkening brows adds fullness. Don’t dye them yourself - get it done at a salon.
10. Delicate features look best with thinner, more elegant brows. Thicker ones are perfect with stronger bone structure.”
Your Ultimate Brow Kit
K. Streicher Beauty Apres Calming Cream
Sania’s Brow Bar Angle Mechanical Pencil
Cle de Peau Eyebrow and Eyeliner Compact in 1
Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Taupe’
End of the Summer Hair Rescue -
Keratase Spray a Porter
Organiz Moroccan Sea Salt Spray
Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo
Shu Uemura Muroto Volume Pure Lightness Treatment
New Star Ingredient - Camellia Oil
“These antiaging face concoctions are infused with oils from the ultra - hydrating, antioxidant rich camellia flower, called tsubaki in Japanese. They leave skin dewy, plump and smooth in seconds.
Lancome Absolue Sublime Oleo Serum
Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil
Tatcha Gold Camella Beauty Oil