Monday, June 16, 2014

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion


 
Photo Source - Weleda USA


I love pomegranates and when I came across this I knew I had to try it. I have tried the Welda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash. I have tried the Weleda Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion and also like that as well. The pomegranate body lotion has soft sophisticated scent and lingers long after applying the lotion. The nourishing lotion is packed with shea butter, pomegranate seed and apricot kernel oil. Apparently, this lotion is made for “mature” skin to help prevent premature aging  and help skin regain firmness it has lost. The pomegranates are known for its antioxidants properties most notably protecting skin from environmental toxins and stimulates cell renewal.  While, I don’t have “mature” skin, I did enjoy the sweet scent of this lotion and how soft  and firm my skin felt afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment