Saturday, February 21, 2015

Urban Decay Ammo Palette
































I had bought this palette almost two years ago but forgot to post the photos. As you can tell I am really on top of things! :)

Here is the description from UD -
Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer)
Mildew (mossy green shimmer w/gold shift)
Oil Slick (black matte w/silver micro-glitter)
Last Call (metallic plum)
Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)
Maui Wowie (metallic golden beige w/silver glitter)
Shattered (turquoise shimmer w/gold shift)
Polyester Bride (white snow shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)
Grifter (sheer lavender shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)
Sin (champagne shimmer)

Most of the colors had a good color payout and lasted a couple of hours with a primer. Although, my eyes did crease but very rarely my eyeshadow don't crease no matter what primer or eyeshadow I use. Some of the eyeshadows with the micro glitter was a bit coarse and hard to blend [I am looking at you Oil Slick] or a smudging nightmare [it went everywhere..] Overall, the palette is definitely worth the $16 as that cost less than a single full size UD eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment