Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bliss Lemon & Sage Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath



I bought this travel size version for one my weekend trips and was so glad I did. The scent was very lemony but it was quite sophisticated and didn’t smell like floor cleaner. I am guessing that because of hints of sage blended in. I also like how you can use it as a body wash or as a bubble bath. I have only used it as a body wash and I absolutely in love with it. The body wash gives a generous lather and leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth while leaving my skin delicately scented. My only qualm is the bottle was a bit hard and when I used both hands, nothing was coming out but when I used one hand the product came out more freely. I am hoping they did that intentionally so you don’t squeeze out too much product at once. I do have a really bad habit of using a lot of product for everything. When they say use a dime size, I use a quarter size.

No comments:

Post a Comment