Thursday, March 5, 2015

Levels Natural Shower Bomb










This was the first time I ever heard of Shower Bombs.  But being an avid fan of bath bombs, I figured I would give this a try. The gluten free shower bombs were easy to use. Just drop them near direct water away from the drain. Each bomb was packed with organic menthol, eucalyptus and tea tree essential oil to relax and clear away stress. I love the bombs, they felt like being at a spa but private in home experience. I wouldn’t recommend using these as bath bombs as the mint might causes some unwanted tingling sensations. The minty scent was not super strong and I love how relax I felt. I used these when I was feeling a bit under the weather and I usually perk up right afterwards. Even though each shower bomb is individually wrapped, I recommend using them as soon as possible because the first two I used right away within 2 weeks apart and I forgot about them until 2 months later and they didn’t smell as strong as before. One of the shower bombs was so weak, I didn’t even realize it was in the shower with me until I accidentally stepped on it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment