Friday, July 10, 2020

July 2020 Haul!







I noticed that being home almost every day other than to forage for food, I been trying to spend more time taking care of myself. I ended up digging through a few of my hoard and found some new products I am excited to try.  I have to keep telling myself to stop buying new things before finishing out things. But saying and doing are definitely two different things.

I received a sample of the SocialCBD muscle rub and was surprised how well it worked and quickly. I also got a container of their foot renewal cream. Granted, no one is probably going to see my feet for the new few months/years but, at least it will look nice when they make their debut. I am excited to try the Lancer mask and the GlamGlow. Both are highly reviewed products so I am hoping they work well. I also got quite a few lip products but, I have nowhere to go. I definitely have been putting on my lipstick when I am home alone.

Let me know if you have tried any of the products above!

No comments:

Post a Comment