Sunday, July 26, 2020

July 2020 Haul Part 2!





Ahh, July is almost over! Thank God, and can you please take this unbearable heat wave with you (and COVID virus with you too -- please and thank you!)?

Another month into lockdown and one would assume that my skin would be amazing with all the extra time I am devoting to taking care of it...Nope! I am getting so many breakouts along my jawline and it's leaving ugly acne scars and dark spots. I have double down on the skincare and hopefully, it works and I just don't sweat it off.

I bought some more masks from Facetory. I like that they have a wide range of masks available at affordable prices. I am really excited to try the watermelon mask by Holika Holika. I bought a few lip products from Bite Beauty, Too Faced, Fluide, and Huda. I love lipsticks but, the last two lipsticks I opened melted and fell on to the floor. Argh! Brand new lipsticks all over the cream-colored carpet. I guess I am sticking to liquid products for right now. 

I restocked the Nivea In-Shower wash off lotion because right now it's just too hot for my skin to even come into contact with anything. I just can't. I bought a few new body washes from Red Flower and Skin & Co. I hope the fragrance lasts on my skin past the shower.  I have used a few body washes lately that have no staying power and that's exactly what I need when my skin starts to smell less than perfect.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts! Hopefully I will have finished a few of these in the next 2-3 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment