Sunday, September 20, 2020

September 2020 Haul Part 2!

 

 


 

Ahh, my favorite season is almost here! I love the fall. I can't wait to snuggle under a blanket, drink a nice warm drink with a book. Oh, I am counting down the days. I got quite a few products that were a little pricey but, I thought why not splurge. 

I love BioBelle masks and got a few more different varieties that I didn't try before. I am a big fan of Marc Jacob and have a few of his makeup but, this is my first skincare item from him. I hope it lives up to the hype. I got a few Earth Harbor skincare treatments. To be honest, I liked the simplistic packaging and that was the main reason I bought them. I never heard of the product before buying it.

I also got a few Tarte lip products and Fenty Beauty lip products. I heard some great things about Fenty Beauty products. I am very excited to try them. I have tried some of the L'Occitane products but, this the first time I tried their oil cleanser. I also got a few new moisturizers that I am excited to try and it's the perfect weather for new cream!

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment