Thursday, July 22, 2021

July 2021 Empties Part 2!


 

I feel like today is the first day of July and not that the month is almost over. But, I am not going to lie I am very excited for Fall weather. I didn't finish too much this round but, I did make a dent in my full size items.

I loved the BBW shower gel, it had a nice relaxing scent. I used it before leaving my apartment and it leaves me in a calm mindset. I did notice that I had to be generous with the product otherwise, I didn't have enough to lather up for the entire shower. It did leave my skin delicately scented and it lasted through the day. I would buy this again if its on sale.

I heard of this clean brand called Meta~Pora so, I was excited to try it. I heard that turmeric is good for skin but, I was quite disappointed by this mask. It left my feeling tight and it cause tingly feeling that was uncomfortable. I didn't really notice a difference between the mask and other masks I have used in the past. I doubt I would repurchase again.

I have tried Perricone MD in the past and had mixed results before. I really liked this moisturizer and felt like that it showed noticeable results after the first use. My skin felt softer and moisturized especially after using a facial sheet. When I used this with moisturizer and the Skin Inc. serum, my skin looked flawless. 

I saw that Tower 28 lip gloss got glowing reviews and I know why. This lip gloss felt like heaven on my lips. After the sticky part wore off my lips were still hydrated through the day. I would definitely buy this again.

Here is everything I finished -

BBW Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender + Vanilla Body Wash
Tula Skincare Keep it Clear Acne Foam Cleanser
Goodal Waterest First Essence
SkinInc Collagen Serum
Tower 28 Lip Jelly - Chill
Meta ~ Pora Exfoliating Mask Yellow Clay & Turmeric
Perricone MD Essential Fx Acyl - Glutathione Rejuvenating Moisturizer
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Gentle Moisture Cream
Boudoir Peony Scented Soap
Facetory Everyday Pearl Face Sheet
Logically, Skin Aquatide Soothing & Lifting Mask
Frudia Natural Hydration Maintains Moisture
Nooni Snowflake Whipping Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment