Saturday, August 12, 2023

August 2023 Empties!

 

It's been some time since I did an empties post! I actually had more products than I space for so, hopefully I would be able to do another empty post sooner than later. I did finish a lot of things but I think majority of the items were meh and things I wouldn't repurchase again. There were a few highlights and a few items that I would avoid again in the future.

The Love Beauty and Planet deodorant in coconut water and mimosa flower smelled so great and it went clear. It had a fragrant floral scent. However, during our the heatwave we got hit with, I think I will need to stick with prescription strength deodorant.  

I love Elemis products and their  Pro Collagen Marine Cream is so good. It was creamy and soaked right into my skin. I used it both at night and during the day to keep my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I liked the Naven x Koa Life The Glow Up Facial Oil. I got it from Amazon and it left my skin looking so radiant. The oil is enriched with little shimmer that makes your skin glow and it smells amazing. A few drops is all I needed for a dewy look.

I didn't like the Yensa Pumpkin Tumeric mask.  I have mixed feelings with this brand. Some of their products are great while others are garbage. This mask is the latter. It had a weird consistency and no matter how much and the weather, this mask keeps melting and going into my eyes or into my mouth when I apply it. I tried using it on a cold day, it still slips down into my eyes and mouth. 

The Seoulista Beauty Hydration Super Serum  is a very hydrating serum that had no added scent. However, the way to dispense the serum was innovative but hard after the product was about half way. The bottle feels heavy but the product is so slow to dispense and no matter how hard you press the squishy bottle one little teeny drops come out at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment