Saturday, June 22, 2024

Book Review - The Daddy Diaries: The Year I Grew Up by Andy Cohen

 


 The Daddy Diaries: The Year I Grew Up by Andy Cohen is a diary with the day to day life events of larger than life celebrity, Andy Cohen. The book starts off on January 1st, 2022, the day after his infamous New Year’s Eve broadcast. Andy wakes up with a hangover and that pretty much sums up how the rest of his year goes.

I am familiar with Andy Cohen but I am not a fan. Not that I have anything against him but I haven’t seen anything he was in or produced. The book was written like a diary and some entries were filled with useless and pointless details. Fans of Andy Cohen and Desperate Housewives might enjoy the details from  the shows and gossip. However, since I am not familiar with either, most of the details went over my head. I did like the fun details about the different restaurants he ate at.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment