Sunday, November 17, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots - 95 Blue Marks the Spot













I saw this nail polish advertised in magazines and I couldn't wait to try it. I am especially happy that  a lot more nail polishes are more in tune with Franken [Indie] nail polish and nail art trend.  The semi opaque blue tint nail polish is sprinkled with black and white confetti glitter.  The milky blue nail polish was difficult to apply and  the glitter didn't go on evenly. Like most glitter nail polishes after the first couple of uses all the glitter just sits on the bottom of the bottle.  The nail polish smudges easy and as you noticed some spots missing glitter even though I had use multiple coats. The nail polish chips very easy. It didn't even last day before it started chipping. I didn't use a top and base coat at first but even when I used a top coat the nail polish chipped and was bumpy.  The polish didn't dry shiny but with more jelly finish with the confetti on the bottom.  Overall, this is a mediocre nail polish in terms of quality but great in terms of appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment