Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Campbell Go Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas













I saw these on sale the other day and I thought I would give it a try. I usually visit Hale and Hearty or a cafe for lunch and I rarely have soup at home but I thought since it was new I might as well give it a try. I stuck the packet into the microwave and nuked it for a couple minutes. Be sure to grab the packet where it says “cool touch” [I dropped my first bag] and pour it in the bowl. The soup actually smell really delicious. To my surprise the soup was actually a bit spicy and the flavorful.  The only thing I didn’t like was the chicken. It wasn’t tender and a bit dry. Eating the bits of chicken made me thirsty. But overall, I did like the soup. I took a look at the other 5 flavors and only two others really spark my interest but I might get this again and pick out the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment