Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 2014 Empties



Happy February,

Oh man, I dropped the ball, I forgot to upload my empties! Hahah, there goes my newest feature. :) I have, however, decided to try and upload a new review every day [let's hope it doesn't go the way of my empties log] and at least a new magazine synopsis every 2 weeks. As always, please let me know your thoughts and comments!

You might notice some of my newest entries will be missing photos but they will be added later of the product when they are half used. [I usually photograph the products before using them] My camera has been deleting my photos randomly [and/or bad picture quality], oh..sigh..just when I blown almost all of my discretionary spending on skincare and makeup! I might be getting a new one, sometime, in the future..hopefully, and I would love to hear recommendations.

Have a great one!

 January Empties


























No comments:

Post a Comment