Late for Work? Getting Ready Quickly
At Home : Prep -
1. Quench skin - your skin’s desperate for a drink - especially if you skimped on sleep, which leaves skin parched
2. Look Alive - rehydrate dry, bloodshot eye with drops before bringing potentially irritating eye makeup anywhere near them.
3. Wake up your face - liquid foundation reverses the look of tired almost instantly. Dot it in the center of your face, and blend outward.
4. Perk up with peach - coral blush masks dullness. Cream formulas melt into foundations and can be dabbed on as you brush your teeth.
5. Work with bedhead - mist hair with texturizing spray, and throw it into a side braid. It looks good in public and sets the scene for a more stylish, work appropriate look later.
At Work: Polish
1. Add dimensions - pay creamy highlighter onto the tops of your cheekbones and lids. It attracts light, hiding dullness and shadow. Bonus - cheekbones look higher without a lot of effort.
2. Keep it simple and smudgy - double ended shadow liners let you create subtle definition with a pencil or shadow filled sponge tip. Finish with mascara.
3. Bring out the balm - busy morning are all about tinted lip balms - they are quick and comforting and require less precision than lipstick.
4. Finish your style - undo the braid, tousle texture with your fingers, and blast roots with dry shampoo for extra volume.
5. Scent yourself - keep a fresh, work - friendly fragrance at your desk for days when perfuming yourself at home is the last thing on your mind.