Saturday, April 4, 2015

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash

Photo Source - Olay
This soap free body wash is packed with shea butter. They claim that it has over 1 jar of Olay moisturizers, does that mean when they were creating this body wash, they were dumping in one jar of Olay?  The soft scented body wash provided a rich, thick lather. I noticed that I could get away using just a little of body wash and getting enough foam to wash my entire body with unlike other body washes where I have to used at least 3 tablespoons to get enough suds. When I used this during my trip to Florida, it hydrated my dry, scaly skin and my skin felt soft and smooth all day. I was even tempted to go without lotion for the whole day. But I didn’t because, if there is one thing I know, don’t cross Mother Nature or Faith, just when you think you got everything covered...BAM!..

No comments:

Post a Comment