Sunday, September 27, 2015

Wei Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask





I have used Wei East Golden Root Renewal before and loved it. So, I was excited when I found this in makeup cache. The super soft mud is easy to apply and stays put. However, it has a bit of a liquidy consistency and if you are not careful it can go over a certain someone’s white bathroom floor :/ The color and consistency reminds me a bit of a chocolate milkshake.  The mud promises to deep clean and remove impurities from skin thanks to the seven herbs it is in enriched with. The single use portable packaging makes it is easy to keep it fresh and prevent the product from drying out.  I was able to cover my entire face with about 75% of each of the pod and use the remainder on my neck or hands, depending which needed more TLC. I usually wait until the mud is completely dried before washing off but I recommend doing that in the shower as it can get a bit messy. After removing the mask, follow up with toner and a moisturizer to reveal smoother and softer skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment