Sunday, January 19, 2020

Grace and Stella Dr. Pedicure Foot Exfoliating Mask - Original






I have my dad's feet. They peel and are always rough. I hardly wear sandals because I am ashamed of how my feet look. I moisturize my feet every night before bed and even do monthly foot soaks. And the problem persists of dry calloused skin. My friend told me she did a foot mask and left her skin baby smooth and I should give it a try too.

The vegan foot peel comes with a pair of booties and two pieces of tape. The booties fit with the help of the tape to keep it in place. However, I found the tape to insufficient and used some additional tape to keep the booties in place. The paraben-free formula is composed of 17 types of natural fruit and vegetable extracts to removed dead and rough skin. After an hour with the booties on, I proceeded to wash my feet off. After a week, nothing happened. I felt nothing different. A few days later, I was at the beach and guess what happened? The skin came off in full layers, it was quite disgusting. I pulled a few pieces off and tried not to vomit while doing so. And under all that disgusting floppy skin was skin so soft and delicate it kind of hurt walking on it. My skin never felt so soft and smooth. I am a life long convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment