Thursday, December 17, 2020

December 2020 Haul!

 

 

Where did the month go?! It feels like it was just December 1st only yesterday!  However, I should actually know better because I bought so much stuff during the holidays and used my credit card with wild abandon.

I bought a few more bath bombs from Lush that I am looking forward to using. I been trying to indulge in a bath more often. I got a few more sheet masks from Facetory. I got another Factr mask that I am excited to try. I got a new lip mask to try but, I am on the fence. They are relaxing but, I don't know if they actually do work. Sometimes, my lip gets dry even after putting on balm.

This is our crunch time at work and I haven't been sleeping that well lately. I bought these new Dream patches that you apply to your wrist and it delivers an even dosage of melatonin. I am looking forward to how these work compared to the pill version. 

No shopping haul could be complete without me buying a few lip products. I am loving the Too Faced Drunk Dial lipstick. That purple! Swoon! I bought another Huda lip strobe in Snobby (even though I didn't even use the first one yet). I wish dining was opened again because I can't wait to wear the Scarlet Empress by Nars and Bite Beauty in  Marsala and Cognac. The Marc Jacobs in snap shut looks nice and different from anything I own. The Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil in Do Me Baby isn't as nice as I thought it would be.

I have bought a few things from Facetory's brand but, they are usually their face mask. I decided to try their cloud pouf cleanser to see how it compares to my normal one. I have used the Go-To Skincare facial oil and liked it. I decided to get their exfoliating pads to see how they work.

Lastly, I got a really expensive treat item the Chantecaille facial cream. I can't wait to use this but, I am also afraid of the results. What happens if they are so great, that I NEED this cream in my life? I dunno about anyone else but I love a good head massage. I bought this new head oil that you warm and pour all over your hair and give yourself a head massage and then wash out your hair. I can literally do not even care about the benefits to my hair, I just want a head massage.


No comments:

Post a Comment