Wednesday, February 3, 2021

February 2021 Haul!

 

 


I can't believe that January is over! I feel like the year has been moving so quickly. Today, we had a big snowstorm and I thought it was the perfect time to go through some of my purchases. 

I bought a few more face masks from Facetory and Ulta. I got a few more When masks. I love their masks and when they are on sale, its a good deal. I got some Amazon and they were a $1 a packet. They are usually okay but, this was before I realized that I could just wait and get some masks on sale from more reputable brands. I got an avocado mask pack for my scalp because during the winter my scalp gets so dry and itchy. I am hoping with this mask pack that it will keep my scalp in good condition.

I been doing my nails at home more often. And I never really used a top or base coat and it really does make a difference. I bought a set of Seche Vite top and base coat because I heard so many good things about this brand. I bought quite a few new lip products because I have a mental problem. But I bought a few Colourpop lipsticks from their Villians line and I am in love. I can't wait to wear these out in public. I got Ursula, Cruella, and Evil Queen (and La Lady from their regular line). I love Urban Decay and I got Backtalk. This isn't usually a color I reach for but, I am trying to move out of my comfort zone. I also got some new lip products from Bite Beauty, Half Baked, Tarte, Smith and Cult, and Stila I love these brands and just got new colors for products I already own.

I got some makeup wipes for days I am just so lazy even though my skin always revolt the next day. I got one from Ricky's and the other by a brand called "Flaunt". I can't even where I bought this from but, I am thinking it was probably one of those discount makeup sites I visit and things are usually "cheap" that I just buy it because its a "good deal".

I bought the Factory Oats facial oil. I have used quite a few of their branded products and think that they do a good job at an affordable price. I bought the ElishaCoy hyalurone cream because I have used the essence and it always left my skin hydrated. I also finished a cream I use in the night so, I might rotate this one in.

Did you get anything new that you are excited to try?


No comments:

Post a Comment