Tuesday, June 22, 2021

June 2021 Haul Part 2!

 



 

Oh boy, the heat is on! I just want to stay near an AC and not move. I would like to say that the heat has helped me curb my spending and I been using more things but, that would be a lie. Unfortunately, I haven't finished as many things as I did in the last few weeks....one day..

I got a few new lip products that I am excited to try. I got my first Bobbi Brown lipstick in Brocade. It's such a lovely color. I got another KVD lippie in K-Dub. I feel like I had this color already. I went into this new (to me) organic beauty store and got two new lip products - Tower 28 (I already own stuff from the brand but, a new shade - Chill) and Lip Whip in Peppermint Tinted. I go through lip balm like a crazy person so, I am excited to add a few new ones to my lineup. 

I have a few lip products from Dose of Colors so, I decided to try one of their eyeshadow singles - Nightsky. It's a gorgeous dark green shimmery color -- it would make the perfect smokey eye. I have tried a few of Dennis Gross's products and I am excited to the new Meltaway Cleanser. The name alone makes it sound creamy and it would remove even the toughest makeup looks.

Regardless of the season, I suffer from dry skin. I saw that Mudmasky had a winter leave on mask and I decided to try it. It's supposed to help with super dry skin and I get that year round. I hoping it shows results after one use. I have heard good things about the brand, Bloomeffects that I got their cult favorite product - the Royal Tulip Nectar. The name sounds awesome and it sounds super hydrating.

Is there anything you got new this month that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment