Thursday, April 6, 2017

Petitfee Placenta Hydro Gel Essence Mask Pack 98% Hydro Gel














I finally got around to using this mask that was in my Memebox I bought earlier in 2015. At first, I was a little skeptical of putting it on because it was made with Placenta --- like _that_ type of placenta or more like placenta from a flower. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find much information online that was in English. The clear liquid (utilizes deep sea water) itself smelled and looked okay -- but it took a bit to get over the ick and unknown factor to me. The mask was composed of hydrogel and still kept my skin moisturize and soft after removing the mask. The mask did fit my face but not a perfect fit but I would try this mask again if I could find it under $4 for each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment