Wednesday, May 6, 2020

BBW Shower Jelly with Aloe - Fresh Sea Salt Mango




I remembered when I first came across the new "jelly" soap trend and was so excited to try it. I have seen a few where the jelly had a "solid" form and you had to use the whole piece to wash. However, I found the jelly to break off bits and pieces during use.

When I first opened this tub, I was perplexed on how to use this product because it wasn't solid enough to use the entire thing at once. I shortly realized that you scoop out a small amount and apply it to your loofah/washcloth. Once you work the jelly in your shower implement, it provides a generous lather you can use. The jelly does have a nice fresh scent that lingers after you wash off. I didn't find the shower jelly to be very moisturizing and still had to follow up with lotion afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment