Saturday, May 30, 2020

Sundays Nail Polish - No. 18









I love trying new nail polish brands and since I am home more often, I have more "time" to paint my nails. Out of my ten fingers, only one nail currently has polish and it's chipped. I heard good things about this brand and they recently opened a salon near my job (right before the pandemic).

I figured what better time than now to try this brand. The 10 free nail polish is vegan, cruelty-free, and non-toxic. The shade is listed as a deep plum berry color. I have a similar color in different brands as this is one of my favorite shades for the fall. However, the nail polish didn't apply smoothly and it didn't provide a full and even coverage. I am hoping its just a bad formula for this particular color as I bought a few colors to take advantage of their free shipping promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment