Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration SPF 15


Photo Credit - Sephora


After putting off using sunscreen all of winter, I thought I might get into the habit before the summer started. I actually found this SPF while waiting on line at Sephora. I heard many good things about the Boscia brand and since I need a sunscreen, I thought I might as well kill two birds with one stone. The lotion scent was not very pleasant; it reminded me of freshly cut grass.  I do love the scent of flowers, nature and blah blah but just not on my face. The non-greasy lotion went on smoothly and had matte finish.  You might want to follow with a moisturizer as my skin felt dry afterwards. This natural product is paraben, phthalate, preservative sulfate, synthetic fragrance and dye free.

No comments:

Post a Comment