Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Body Shop Pomegranate Night Creme


















As most people who know me or read my blog, I love pomegranates. I am willing to try any product that is made with pomegranate even if it is a crappy product [that isn’t saying much about me :/]  Thankfully, this night cream was not a huge disappointment but a new favorite from the body shop.  The luxurious night creme melt into my skin and left my skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated.  The cream was really rich and a little of the cream was enough to show results on my face. But honestly, the sweet cream was such a treat to use that I used way more than needed. I would definitely get this cream again as I applied it in the night and woke up and my face was still hydrated and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment