Sunday, October 30, 2016

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer - Kitten Shimmer









Stila's liquid luminizer is touted as a lightweight skin enhancing liquid that adds luster and accentuates the skin.  It contains soft focus pigments which help reduce the appearance of fine lines along with skin imperfections. It is enriched with grape seed oil to nourish and condition the skin with the powerful antioxidant.  The formula is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, or triclosan. I found the deluxe brush to be quite annoying and ineffective to use. The pale gold shimmer goes on a bit too "whitish" for me and even with a lot of blending looks "fake" on my skin. I tried mixing a bit of it with my daily lotion and it gives me a slight shimmer sheen which looks nice,

No comments:

Post a Comment